Friday, October 2, 2009

TODAY"S POST IS GREAT! U PPL MUST READ!!
k first i wanna tell yest my bro gave me $100 he just got his salary. yeay! love u abang so let me skip e study part. michelle did my hair scorpion style. i luv it!! thank u darling. ya so at home i so called destroy e hairstyle and it was nice! haha took lots n lots of fotos.
later see k. HERE COMES THE BEST PART!! after school went to airport study. it is a last minit plan so only me shaniz n azman went. there, we ate, studied a bit uh then played yoyo. haha, azman kept laughing at me. k man i knoe you are PROYO. haha. k lame. so i videoed the game i kept posting about. go see later k. then me azman n shaniz played a game, "dont step on e white tiles" haha! i secretly vid the whole thing. guess wad, azman was soo into it! he kinda ran u know?!! haha. how cute is that! haha ok then we da nk alek suddenly heard MJ song. so i ran up n saw "michael jackson"!!! RAN there tau! serious. tk tipu me and shaniz was the craziest girl there e impersonator was similar to MJ i swear! i melt oknot only me, shaniz also. then.... HE GAVE ME A FLYING KISS!!wah i can faint sia like that.haha, but too bad can take pic with him.but get to take video lah, azman yang amekkn.thank u man!! :)) hehe then after all that, azman was called up on stage to do MJ's moonwalk haha actually shaniz and i pointed him.
wah, from shy guy to shameless guy.. haha joking lah. see the video k below!! azman did e best moonwalk among all
but e ASIAN MOONWALK got e price. mepek kan.
but azman got a cd and gave it to me. yeay!! thanks man!
ya so on the way home me and shaniz very kecoh tau! in e train at e bustop
then theres this eurasian buisness man observed and laugh.
hehe malunye.

so at bustop while waiting for bus 21, shaniz's leg cramp
she went: "Cramp!3x pls step on my foot! now now! azman kau lembek lah, kuat lagi lah picit"
azman : "its pijak lah shaniz not picit"
haha. kecian shaniz. go doctor lah dear. hehe

k thats about it bloggers! e videos n pictures will be below!



No comments:

Post a Comment