Monday, October 5, 2009

3 october 2009
went jalan raya with 5n2. there were 10 of us. even though our group is small we had fun oke. alot of fun!! went to abt 7 houses. haha ya then after that all of us went to airport watch EDWARD!! enjoyed my day man!! serious!! i love you edward i swear i do!!

4 October 2009
went study with shaniz, nabillah, nadirah, shawal, azman and afiq. studied at terminal 3 airport hall 11. haha. funni lah we play diferent kinda games. went makan at popeye! delicios but expensive! went to watch MJ. yea!! the performance was a lil bit different we went for both 5pm and 9pm.. great aye!! haha. kk so we were the only fanatic group jumped up at down then sing along then dance along everything!! and guess what!! OF ALL HANDS THAT WERE REACHING FOR HIM, EDWARD GRAPPED MY HAND AND KISSED IT!!!!! I SWEAR!! IF I LIE, I WILL BE DEAD OK!! SERIOUS!! AFTER THAT I CRIED!! TEARS OF JOY!!! OMG!! I LOVE HIM!! I WISH THAT DIDNT END!! then at 9 pm, we were already seated in front of the stage. EDWARD CALLED ME PERSONALLY!!! I HUGED HIM TIGHTLY AND TOOK A FOTO WITH HIM!! i love you edward!!! then after the performance the host called me on stage to do the moon walk!! made a fool of myself! haha then got to take his autograph and take picture with him i bought him a bear, ya a token from his no.1 fan!!! THATS ME!! go look at the video kk!! haha

TODAY
went "study" haha watched mj again!!! this time we were at the middle and at the extreme front!! haha e host was a new person! he called me upon stage and dance randomly
haha!! i got the michael jackson DVD! hahaha!! go see the video ten when edward performed, HE KEPT POINTING AT ME!!! I SWEAR!!!. then i danced with him to the song
"they dont really care about us" wah, he confirm wont forget me, ever! haha kk then when he wanna end e show he touched ppl's hand! the i shouted "I LOVE YOU EDWARD" then he say "I LOVE YOU TOO!!!" hahaha!! he is HOT!! BURNING HOT!! when he ran to somewhere i dont know, i again shouted "EDWARD!! YOU ROCK!!" haha.. i bet he heard that. today was great..
ya and also, HE PERSONALLY INVITE MY GROUP TO WATCH HIS SPECIAL PERFORMANCE ON WEDNESDAY 7PM. OMG!! I CANT WAIT!! now i wanna put pictures n video.. wait for it k! bye bye bloggers

p.s:EDWARD IM IN LOVE WITH YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment