Friday, February 8, 2013

Its Friday again!!! Wow I'm having a really long weekend this week. 4 days of relaxation, I need that. Anyways, I will be going to KL tonight. U.1 rented a car to drive up, definitely going to be jam so heads up and I'm not driving ;) Will be returning on Monday, well I really hope so. So our plan (our means "mum and her boyf" 's plan and I just agree on it because no one seem to care about the plans I gave) is to stay at The Westin KL. From the pictures on the internet, the place seem to be nice and relaxing. But the thing is, mum and U.1 have been there a dozen of times! Why don't they want to try something new???
As we know, my kind of person is all aboard for holiday at places with great scenery and not surrounded by city lighting  But oh well no body takes my view into account. Mum claims that we're going to relax in the hotel. OH PLEASE!

No#1: Mum's Boyfriend is with us so everyone sorta whipped! And also somehow he will find a way to make us agree with his plans. No idea how he does that.

No#2: We rent a car. Common excuse used "We rent a car, it will be a waste if we don't drive around"

No#3: We are surrounded by shopping malls and cheap goods in the Black Market.

We are totally not going to relax in the hotel. Lets just see how the weekend go. Mum's boyf wants to head home on Tuesday. HELLO! All of us are working on Wednesday. We need to rest, unpack stuff and do laundry. I don't mind going back on Tuesday if u do the unpacking, laundry and house cleaning. LOL.

On the bright side, 3 more days to the end of IAP. WooHoo!! Finally end of phase 3 and I'm free! But got to start Cardio workout. Need to look my best for PROM. How I wish I can travel on my own, at least then I can make decisions on where I want to go for holiday. I still remember myself dreaming for an awesome graduation trip to celebrate my success in Poly life, and also an awesome 21st birthday party. HEY! Not everybody can have what they want right. Another bright side, I can celebrate my Birthday with my twin cats. They are turning 2 how cute. Now that I'm not going to have the time of my life, it made me realize that someone out there don't even have their love ones to celebrate their birthday with them. No matter what the outcome is, I am Blessed and I thank Allah for that. For all I know, I am going to try new things. Lets start by going to the movies alone.

Totally going to miss my cats XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment