Monday, February 4, 2013

Charlie just turns 1 last Saturday. Only 1 year old and he is already huge. So I gave him a bathe on his birthday. I always knew that he loves water. He always love play with water in the toilet and come out with soaked feet and tail, but when i gave him a bathe he tried to run away. It is probably because the water is cold. Need to heat water heater soon. Time flies so fast when you're having fun right? Exactly 2 weeks from now, to the end of IAP. I'm at the verge ditching this program. Have to hold on just a little bit more. I have been awhile since I took my weight. I’m just too scared to look at the digits. Mum and uncle wan just can’t stop eating at night sometime I don’t know who to blame. Losing weight isn't that easy after all.

I canceled the Bangkok trip with the girls. There’s refund for the hotel but no refund for flight tickets because it’s a budget airline. Now I wonder what I should do for my birthday. I got big dreams!! But mum doesn’t have enough money and suggested that we should do religious feast (kenduri). Yeah going to have that for my 21st birthday. EXCITED MUCH?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment