Thursday, January 21, 2010

went tutoring just now. they didnt complete the assignments i gave. haiz tu mcm, bile nk improve kn?? hmm so they did it infront of me. then me? tgokkn je laa haha. da gytu tk pe, alek tros kene BLOODY STOMACH CRAMP. it hurts alot!!! felt twisted can barely walk sehh. haizz. tahan je lahh. aniwae zaid just told me he wants to propose to me on v.day. sheesh!! and guess wad. i wont be in singapore!!! i will be going to genting and mice wonderland. :( then i told hym la y not earlier then that? hehehe. so i sound so desprate? no kn? hahaha. da lahh i cant take it it hurts a lot. aniwae the whole day today my hunney is in a good mood. how i wish it could stay like this all the way. :D almost all msges he sent, theres "dear, baby, hunney, syg, bie" aww.. how sweet kn :D hehe k la tata

No comments:

Post a Comment