Monday, January 11, 2010

15 points baybeh!!! im eligible for almost all polytechnic courses!! my hard works are all paid off ey. thank god. :) after getting result i didnt look at it straight away. 10 minutes after that then i look at it. 1 thing is that my combined humanities. got a bad grade sei. but nevermind. im not going for buisness course anyway. hehe.after leaving sch, i called mum and told her i fail haha. she believed u know!!! HAHHAHAHA. went to her work place and gave her a surprise. :D happy lah die. :P mum gave me $200 bcoz i scored well. :) thank u mama. ape lgy after that went kbox at marina square. cool uh tmpt die. tk de time limit pon! ahaha. wanna shop tapi lom tawu uh ape nk li. hehehe tmr gonna do my application to poly. wish me luck. coz i still duno biomedical sci for my 1st choice or biomedical engineering as my 1st choice. hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment