Monday, January 21, 2013

Life have been amazing. Even though there were issues in friendships, relationships and many other ships i could never ask for more. 2013 have been great so far, I've brought myself closer to allah and it doesn't get any better than that. Mom is busy with her business in Kuala Lumpur and sometimes i only meet her twice in a week. No matter how far she is communication with her is still active.  Circle of friends have been increasing even though a group of mine have been dead for quite some time. It really awesome to still be close with someone you have known for a long time. What spice up my daily life is my favourite series movie no kidding. Every week i will be really excited for the airing of the new episode of my series movie. Himym, 2 Broke Girls, Big Bang Theory, New Girl, Glee, Ben&Kate, Once upon a time and Modern Family. those are the best show I've watched so far. Aniway, i am quite sure no one knows about this blog except my bestfriends 

No comments:

Post a Comment