Monday, August 16, 2010

actually plan to breakfast at hayatt hotel then cancel
then zaid father come back from haji
then he ajak buke with his family but i wore too open
so i rejected
then mama call ask me to buke with her then i agree
then i tot that if zaid fetch me i can change awhile
then i tell zaid im going then i call mama wanna tell i buke with zaid family
then she say abg confirm oredi then not happy coz nenek coming
then i cancel buke zaid with him
then mama msg ask me to go ahead with my plan.

AAAAAARRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then tot wanna tell zaid i breaking fast with him
then suddenly i remember confirm he %$#@ up coz im fickle minded
then i dont dare to say anything takot kne "!!!!!"
then mama say she cancel buke with nenek all
then i say "SENANG, I BUKE SENDIRI"

DA LA STRESS DGN NI MATH! ORG PULAK BUAT AKU BERTAMBAH STRESS!

WHAT A DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment